Transcript and Exhibit Repository Features and Benefits
- Instant notification and access to all of your cases and depositions from any PC 24/7/365
- Sort or Search by Case, Witness, Plaintiff, Defendant, Date
- Search by Keyword(s) across all cases or within a case
- Instant View, Search, Print or Download Files
- Easy to Use Point & Click Features
- High Level Security
- Firm-wide or Team Password Notification Available for Instant Access by your Litigation Team
- Upon your inititial logging in, you must use your login (your email address) and password provided in our email. Once you have logged in, you may change your password to any password of your choosing.
- Firm wide or team accounts can be established so that all designated staff will receive notification and instant access.
- Files designated in blue can be viewed or searched on line, printed or downloaded to your PC. Files designated in grey are files that you have not been provided access to.
Click here to reset your password. You will receive a new one within minutes via email.
Nye, Peabody, Stirling, Hale & Miller, LLP has been utilizing the services of Maria Rabatin and Tri-County Court Reporters for over 20 years. The quality and level of service which they have provided has been exceptional. In fact, we have been so pleased with the court reporters employed by Tri-County and their work product that we use them exclusively. Their court reporters are always prompt, accurate, extremely congenial and accommodating. Without hesitation, we give Tri-County Court Reporters our highest recommendation.
-Nye, Peabody, Stirling, Hale & Miller LLP