Transcript and Exhibit Repository Features and Benefits
- Instant notification and access to all of your cases and depositions from any PC 24/7/365
- Sort or Search by Case, Witness, Plaintiff, Defendant, Date
- Search by Keyword(s) across all cases or within a case
- Instant View, Search, Print or Download Files
- Easy to Use Point & Click Features
- High Level Security
- Firm-wide or Team Password Notification Available for Instant Access by your Litigation Team
- Upon your inititial logging in, you must use your login (your email address) and password provided in our email. Once you have logged in, you may change your password to any password of your choosing.
- Firm wide or team accounts can be established so that all designated staff will receive notification and instant access.
- Files designated in blue can be viewed or searched on line, printed or downloaded to your PC. Files designated in grey are files that you have not been provided access to.
Click here to reset your password. You will receive a new one within minutes via email.
I have been acquainted with Ms. Maria Rabatin as a Certified Shorthand Reporter for approximately 28 years. I have always been impressed by her professionalism and pleasant personality. Her service has always been excellent in all respects, and I have found her to be an efficient and reliable court reporter. I am confident that she would provide excellent service at competitive rates to anyone who wishes to retain her.
-William Clinkenbeard of Clinkenbeard, Ramsey, Spackman & Clark