Transcript and Exhibit Repository Features and Benefits
- Instant notification and access to all of your cases and depositions from any PC 24/7/365
- Sort or Search by Case, Witness, Plaintiff, Defendant, Date
- Search by Keyword(s) across all cases or within a case
- Instant View, Search, Print or Download Files
- Easy to Use Point & Click Features
- High Level Security
- Firm-wide or Team Password Notification Available for Instant Access by your Litigation Team
- Upon your inititial logging in, you must use your login (your email address) and password provided in our email. Once you have logged in, you may change your password to any password of your choosing.
- Firm wide or team accounts can be established so that all designated staff will receive notification and instant access.
- Files designated in blue can be viewed or searched on line, printed or downloaded to your PC. Files designated in grey are files that you have not been provided access to.
Click here to reset your password. You will receive a new one within minutes via email.
I have practiced law for the last 39 years. During the last 26 years, I have used Tri-County Court Reporters extensively. Based on my experience, I have formed a conclusion as to the excellence of their competence, integrity and ability to meet my needs as a sole practitioner. As to their ability to properly transcribe the record, the turnaround and service of their clients, they are unsurpassed in Santa Barbara County in my opinion. I highly recommend them and invite you to call me personally should you need any further reference.
-Thomas J. Dietsch, Esq.