Transcript and Exhibit Repository Features and Benefits
- Instant notification and access to all of your cases and depositions from any PC 24/7/365
- Sort or Search by Case, Witness, Plaintiff, Defendant, Date
- Search by Keyword(s) across all cases or within a case
- Instant View, Search, Print or Download Files
- Easy to Use Point & Click Features
- High Level Security
- Firm-wide or Team Password Notification Available for Instant Access by your Litigation Team
- Upon your inititial logging in, you must use your login (your email address) and password provided in our email. Once you have logged in, you may change your password to any password of your choosing.
- Firm wide or team accounts can be established so that all designated staff will receive notification and instant access.
- Files designated in blue can be viewed or searched on line, printed or downloaded to your PC. Files designated in grey are files that you have not been provided access to.
Click here to reset your password. You will receive a new one within minutes via email.
I have used Tri-County Court Reporters for depositions and arbitration services since the early 1990’s while I’ve worked as a paralegal for three different Santa Barbara area firms. Maria Rabatin, the other reporters, and her staff, have always been friendly, professional, diligent, conscientious, and timely in providing transcripts. They are especially understanding when depositions need to be rescheduled at the last minute and sometimes repeatedly, as is frequent in a fast-paced litigation firm. I recommend them highly!
-Lana Clark, Attorney at Law